Monday, January 31, 2011

How to Toss Your Hat Like an Icon




Kla'Ra's comment before posted this final poster: I really like the idea. I also think that you did a good job creating the icons. Adding the motion signs is going to help understand what is she really trying to do. What I don't understand is the layout. Is there going to be only two pictures showing the way how is wrong to throw the hat? You probably have in mind the composition already but right now it's not clear for me. Looks really good though. It is totally different from all the other projects everybody else has. Good job!

My response and what I did after her comment: I decided to just show how to toss your hat like an "icon" and not show how not to. I also added my motion markings along with arrows to help explain what to do. To help with the flow and composition, I decided to add a pathway.



No comments:

Post a Comment